Bar Admissions and Memberships
Caitlin Sikes represents corporations, financial institutions, and individuals in white collar criminal defense matters, specifically internal investigations, securities laws violations, financial regulatory matters, government enforcement actions and investment adviser regulations.
Prior to joining the firm, Caitlin was a felony assistant at the Kings County District Attorney’s Office in Brooklyn, New York. During her three years at the District Attorney’s Office, Caitlin investigated and prosecuted a wide array of cases, specializing in fraud and financial crimes.
Caitlin received her B.A. from the University of Florida in 2009 and received her J.D. from Notre Dame Law School in 2012 where she was a member of Notre Dame’s National Appellate Moot Court team.
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2012
- University of Florida , B.A., 2009
- Kings County District Attorney’s Office, Brooklyn, New York
Admissions and Memberships
- Florida State Bar
- New York State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York